Tortellini Vegetable Salad combines the convenience of frozen pasta and a store-bought dressing with fresh vegetables for a healthy side dish or lunch main dish. You can adjust the quantities to make it vegetable heavy, or light on the veggies, depending on what your crew will eat. It’s also a great way to introduce new raw vegetables to young eaters so they can pick their favorites and sample the new flavors.
Tortellini Vegetable Salad
- 1 package frozen cheese tortellini 16 ounce
- 2-4 cups chopped vegetables of your choice broccoli, colored peppers, cauliflower, carrots
- 1 can black olives whole or chopped, your choice
- 2-4 oz feta cheese
- 1/2 bottle Greek salad dressing or less, depending on your taste
- Boil tortellini according to package instructions. Drain and place into refrigerator to cool.
- Clean and coarsely chop vegetables.
- Assemble salad by combining pasta, dressing, vegetables, olives, and cheese. Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.